Header Ads

Seo Services

Valentines Day love quotes and messages

No poems no fancy words
I just want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.
Happy Valentines Day.

V....is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A.....is for I will Always be yours
L.....is for Love at its most extreme
E.....is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.....is for Never-ending love
T.....is for we will Always be Together forever
I.....is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N....is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

Feelings are always the same
Saying it could be in different ways,
Some say it directly are called 'LOVERS'
Some write them on paper & are called 'POETS' :=)
Happy Valentines Day 

Its d Month of
Kisses,Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n LuvSongs
It's feb..
Wishing u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!

Don't wait until it's too late
to tell someone how much you love,
how much you care.
Because when they're gone,
no matter how loud you shout and cry,
they won't hear you anymore.
Happy Valentine's Day

The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.

I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.
5+1 can sit in a Car.
3+1 can sit in a auto
1+1 can sit in a Bike.
Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
That's 'U' My dear valentine

My Heart To You Is Given,
Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,
We'll Lock Them Up Together
And Throw Away The Key :)

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth..
Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!
Happy Valentines Day

O my dear Valentine
Whats life ?
Life is love.
Whats love ?
Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you.

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

So Many Time
I Thought I'd Never
Find Sumone To Love Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Loved Then
U Came In My Life &
Showed Me
Wh8 True Love
Really Is :)
Happy Valentine's Day

This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.