Header Ads

Seo Services

Hot Happy Valentine�s Day Sms Messages - 2018

Want to kiss ur LIPS
I want to play with ur Teeth
I want to teaste ur Tounge
Hey ! don�t get angry friend
I m toothpaste��� ;)
Happy Valentine�s Day my Dear

What the gesture means..
* Holding Hands = We definitely love each other
* Slap on the Butt = That�s mine
* Holding on tight = I don�t want to let go
* Looking into each other�s Eyes = I just plain love you
* Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me
* Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go
*Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you.
Happy Valentine�s Day 2018.

It�s soon going to be Valentines� day again!
If you�re married, go and kiss your spouse;
If you have gf\bf, go and kiss that person;
And if you�re single, kiss the ground and thank GOD!
Happy Valentines� day 2018!


Incoming search terms:

  • valentine week 2018
  • happy valentines day 
  • jaan happy valentines day week 2018 images 
  • priti mathu kannada sms 
  • valentineweek2018

1 comment:

  1. Here are some great and wonderful Valentines Day Gift Ideas for the woman your life. Year by year, there is no denying that coming up with the most perfect and exciting Valentine gift ideas, found right here...valentine week 2018

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.